Thank you, Joanne, for nominating me for this award. Even if I am an Award free blog I thought that answering some simple questions and sharing some of the most genuine and thoughtful blogs I follow would definitely bring sunshine into this world, as you wrote.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful appreciation.
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My answers to Joanne:
- What was your childhood dream and your current dream? Being an artist and travelling around the world with no lack of money. My current dream is to go back to one year ago, stop time and be happy again.
- If you could read the mind of someone, whose would you want to read? My husband’s.
- What makes you instantly happy? Lunchtime with my family.
- What types of pictures do you take the most of? Everything, no specific pictures. I find the world is fascinating.
- If you could travel back in time to any time period, which would you like to travel to? Why? September 2015. And stop my husband.
- Would you rather have a pause or rewind button in life? Why? Pause. Now I need to focus.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? Dark tea and a croissant.
- If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Bread, pasta and ragout.
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete? Swimming.
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received? If you don’t do anything, you won’t be disappointed.
* * *
- What did you have for lunch today?
- What is your favourite movie and why?
- Have you ever read Shakespeare? Which play?
- Have you ever seen an Italian movie? If yes, Which one?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you think that it is possible to forgive a precious person who wronged you? Cheated on you?
- What would you change in your life if you could?
- What do you like best in your job?
- Where do you feel in peace with yourself?
- If you were a millionaire, how would you spend your money?
Here are my nominations: