I have found this quote on the Net. A quote by M. L. King Jr.
In these last months I have been witnessing some minor (for me major) injustice and not clear activities inside the place where I am working. It is not just a “place”. It is a school. What should I do?
Hello blogger friends!
Time is a tyrant, as well as the everyday personal tasks. It has been a while since I wrote last time on my tiny blog. It should be a book blog, with some book reviews. Unfortunately last year I wrote here only a few reviews of the books I read. Anyway if you are curious you can find my 2017 book reviews here
But what about my New Year resolutions?
1) writing at least one post on my beloved tiny book blog once a month
2) painting at least two paintings using different techniques
3) having a walk once a week
4) taking some pictures to be posted here and to contribute to my favourite challanges
5) reading my favourite blogs at least once a month and leaving a lot of likes on my favourite pages and posts + reading at least 25 books (sipping them)
6) trying… to be happy and serene again!
WHAT DID I DO LAST YEAR?
My summer flew by. I had a great time in central Italy, where I had the chance to visit unbelievable and forgotten places. If I’ll have the chance I will write about it and post some magic photos. In September I got a permanent position at the local High School, which was a great surprise to me. I cried because it had been my dream since ever. In October I also got an extra position at the evening classes. In November I had a short break in Palermo (Sicily, Italy) with two faboulous colleages. We had a great time at our friend Laura, always the best. In December... at Christmas all the family was sick and had the worst Christmas ever! Anyway. It is now time to start again.
Hope you are all well and you are reading a wonderful book
Photo credit: pixabay